Saturday, January 28, 2006

Vegas, baby

So, I found a decent fare, sprung for tickets, and I'm heading to trouble in Vegas next week. I made an effort to put a team together, but that fell through, so I'm going on the assurance of the TD that I'll find a team. Worst comes to worst, I hang out with the ladies of the Lawless Guile Committee. At any rate, I'm excited to get out and play a little, as my exercise has been exclusively skiing and plyometrics for a while now. Weather in Denver has actually been pretty nice of late, but getting out for crappy weekend pickup has just not revved my engine.

This is actually my fourth trip to Vegas in the last 14 months after not visiting for around 12 years. I've gotten much more familiar with the town since my brother moved there to play poker full time. (And I am a net winner at the Vegas poker tables, although not by an enormous margin.)

Anyway, I'll come back in 10 days with a writeup of anything notable.

Comments:
Update - I now have a team.

I know how worried you all were.
 
Well, the Lawless Guile Committee'd still be glad to have you hang out!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?