Tuesday, January 17, 2006

/comment

According to Genesis, Abraham circumcised himself. Of course, many ancient Semitic peoples practices circumcision before the Hebrews. But since all the pre-Exodus biblical stuff is apocryphal (in the non-biblical sense) anyway, let's just allow that "Abraham" was a tough dude. Fortunately I've got his particular issue squared away, but after yesterday I like to think I'm, well, sort of tough.

This wasn't supposed to start yet. I sort of enjoyed my unofficial title as "most prolific ulty blog poster who lacked his own blog". I figured I'd start my own blog eventually, but I didn't think the right moment had hit.

However, I have this rule. Whenever I take a sewing needle, grab it with a pair of pliers, hold it in a fire until it's red hot, and then jab it into my own big toe, sending blood spurting everywhere, I'm going to tell as many people about it as possible. And since nobody has posted a "what's the coolest self-surgery you've performed lately" entry for me to comment on, I have no choice but to start out on my own.

So, this blog will probably be slow and boring for a bit. I'm just going to post random crap while I tinker with settings. Once people have taken due notice, I'll unleash a stream of original ultimate thought, the likes of which has not been seen in almost four months.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?